Although stars manage to look good most of the time, they have their bad days too, and this is how we get an ever-growing list of fashion disasters. Here are some of the top fashion disasters of 2012.
1. Nicki Minaj’s Red Robe - Nicki Minaj turned up for Grammy Awards 2012 in an outfit from Versace, strongly resembling a Little Red Riding Hood costume. The outfit and her performance on the occasion simply didn’t match although it invited a lot of unwanted attention.
2. Luke Perry’s Weird Outfit - Most of those who become victims of a fashion disaster are women because they have a wide choice ahead of them. Luke Perry proved that he was as good as the ladies by turning up in old jeans, a large buckler, a shirt, a jacket, and a cap, which would have been the perfect outfit for a day on the farm, but was all wrong for a formal event.
3. Amanda Peets’ Wedding - Amanda Peets, who appeared on the red carpet of Golden Globes 2012, wore a lacy white tiered outfit designed by Marc Jacobs. One can safely say that it failed to create the desired effect; instead, it made Peets look like a tiered wedding cake with plenty of frills.
4. Jessica’s Great Makeup and Bad Dress - Jessica Biel paid a lot of attention to her make-up and hair do before turning up on the Golden Globes red carpet, but unfortunately, her dress did not match either her make-up or her hairdo. It simply failed to accentuate her best physical features.
5. Sonam Kapoor at Cannes 2012 - Sonam Kapoor disappointed her fans by wearing Naeem Khan’s large black satin polka- dotted gown, which was simply hideous. She made things worse by turning up later in Marni green checked top with a brown knee-length skirt.